An aging infrastructure has resulted in a growing problem. Many of the water mains underground are breaking and causing 1000’s of leaks each year and the numbers are growing. How do you find a leak that has not surfaced?
- Where is the water line?
- How deep is the water line?
- Where is the water leak originating?
- Has the leak created a sinkhole?
Ground Penetrating Radar is able to see the saturated soils formed by a water leak and can be used to trace back to an originating source.
- Locate the water line
- Locate saturated soils
- Provide Utility Clearance before you dig
- Locate any sinkholes before using large equipment
- Minimize digging, no exploratory searching