A sinking parking lot or a office complex with settling floors and doors that don’t close are indicators that you have voids underneath the ground.
- What extent of voiding is occurring underground?
- Where to direct injection to raise floors?
- Are vehicles safe to drive or park in area?
- Voids around concrete pipes?
- Karst Environment?
Using Ground Penetrating Radar, or GPR for short, the ability to pinpoint the extent of voids under concrete or extent of sinkholes has never been more precise.
- Identify location of voids under concrete
- Locate utilities prior to injecting material
- Determine sinkhole limits
- Locate poorly compacted soils